Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Man the world has flipped. It was 49 in Anchorage, Alaska yesterday. I've already seen bikes out on the main roads in February. This is crazy.

·
Registered
155 Posts
This snow is killing me. Spring needs to come already

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
It's enough already. I just met with our local riding group. Nice people if anyone is in the Lancaster area. We will be doing a covered bridge tour on our bikes in April. We would have been riding instead of just meeting for lunch!

Reactions: redeye and Rpiper

·
Registered
155 Posts
You know I have never found a riding group around here. Im sure a few exist but nothing has ever panned out. To this day I ride mostly solo. :dontknow:

Reactions: Dzjiepie

·
Registered
730 Posts
Raining in Tucson today, only 55° for high... DAMN ITS COLD!

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
You know I have never found a riding group around here. Im sure a few exist but nothing has ever panned out. To this day I ride mostly solo. :dontknow:
Start one on meetup.com! :)

·
Registered
885 Posts
It's enough already. I just met with our local riding group. Nice people if anyone is in the Lancaster area. We will be doing a covered bridge tour on our bikes in April. We would have been riding instead of just meeting for lunch!
Sounds very interesting. I lived in Lancaster County for several years, in New Holland. At a multi-day rally in September 2012, I led a covered bridge tour in parts of Northumberland, Montour and Columbia counties on one of the days.

Rupert Bridge is near Route 42 between Bloomsburg and Catawissa, Pennsylvania. This was our "photo op" site. I crossed the bridge first, dismounted and signaled the rest of the group to cross the bridge as I took dozens of pictures.

·
Registered
133 Posts
For the moment we are having the warmest winter ever. But ......... loads of rain.
Today was ok. I took her out for ride.

·
Registered
734 Posts
We are about .1 deg for beaking a 140 year record for a coldest winter yup that's 1 tenth of a degree , and very cold tonight again

·
Registered
155 Posts
Start one on meetup.com! :)
Sounds like a dating site. I'm sure you wouldn't send me there if it was though. Ill look into it. Thanks Jen =)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts