Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
The same bike with more range would make it an awesome SPORT-tourer. A small fairing would be welcomed though. Like i buy motorcycles so i can look at clouds and shit...

These samethings copyrights and carbs happened for the FZ1. It was a FZ1t or something like that... Supposedly a sport-tourer version of the FZ1 never happened though.

I'll bet if they did do a FJ-09, it comes with a bigger tank, maybe 1.5-2 gallons bigger. Take away the current "A" mode. add a gas saver mode, and add a Fairing (hopefully its small).

w/ ABS, electronic suspension, lower fairing, heated grips, power socket, - ~$15k *** I doubt this one. To close to the FJR, you want a FJR buy an FJR.
w/ ABS, normal suspension no heated, no power socket - ~$10k
w/o ABS, normal suspension no heated... - ~$9k *** I call the first black one. Or a red one painted black is fine too. :)

but really I think they will just add a fairing. I road the FZ-09 on a windy day and didn't mind the wind at all. I might go naked, WOOOHOOO!!! Red one painted black please.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
If there are other 09 models with larger gas tanks lets hope they are compatible (other than the fake air scoop trim I guess) with the FZ/MT 09. Not sure I'd do the tank swap but would be nice to have the option.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts