Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been a member of the forum for almost a year now and have yet to post pics of my bike, but I finally had some time and wanted to see what others think of the few mods I have done so far:

- Ermax 33cm fly screen
- Mad Hornets clutch and brake levers (blurple and black)
- LAAM custom seat in bomber brown vinyl
- Graves fender eliminator kit, with LED bolt lights
- Lightech LED turn signals front and rear
- CRG bar end mirrors
- Power Madd hand guards
- M4 slip-on exhaust

IMG_1935.jpg IMG_1952.jpg IMG_1958.jpg

·
Registered
34 Posts
Not so keen on the seat color, but the windscreen isnt too bad! how has the windscreen done for you at high speeds (freeway, 65mph+)?

·
Registered
616 Posts
Not so keen on the seat color, but the windscreen isnt too bad! how has the windscreen done for you at high speeds (freeway, 65mph+)?
I've got the same screen. Using stock bars, and being 5'10", the wind hits me at the upper chest/shoulder. It is clean air too.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
I LIKE it! Nice look, chief.
Enjoy the ride!!! ;)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Ever thought of vinyl wrapping the fake air pods the same colour as the seat ?? Maybe even same texture ?

I'm not a huge fan of the seat colour but hey, it's your bike man, if you think it looks awesome it's awesome, well done.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I dunno, I like the color of the seat, but for me there's just too much. I picked up an 09 in Blazin' Orange and I'm kicking around a Corbin seat with the a brown seating area, black passenger seating, and an orange welt to separate the two.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If I had to go back and do it over, I would probably wrap the side panels of the seat with black vinyl and do just the top in bomber brown. I still love my seat though, now that I have it worked in some what it looks even better. I like your idea as far as color scheme for your Corbin seat on your blazing orange 09, sounds like it would come out nice.
I dunno, I like the color of the seat, but for me there's just too much. I picked up an 09 in Blazin' Orange and I'm kicking around a Corbin seat with the a brown seating area, black passenger seating, and an orange welt to separate the two.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts