Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
Batmobile
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is where I'm going to eventually put my full build write up with whatever pictures I have. Might review specific pieces and parts of I can remember what it was like to install them. For now, here's a few random pictures.

Decided to build a mini booth instead of getting overspray everywhere. Note to self, ventilation....
Tent Wood Floor Flooring Shade

Test fitting pieces
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design

Some random parts pictures.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Motorcycle Rim Carbon

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Rim Automotive design Vehicle brake

Automotive tire Plant Motor vehicle Carbon Automotive lighting

Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hood Automotive lighting

Brent eating a banana, just because.
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle

· Registered
2019 Yamaha MT 10
2,365 Posts
I have questions. Is this the same bike you have had? What are you building? What are you painting. Is it still street legal.

They should change the forum header to the picture of Brent and the banana.

· Premium Member
3,390 Posts
Yeah, that's what we're talking about, a build thread!
Personally I would like to know more about that bitchin solo seat/tail piece.
(However, I must take issue with that crazy too long bolt in the bar mount thingie.)
So what's the next chapter in this saga?

· Administrator
3,428 Posts

· Registered
Batmobile
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Same bike as before. Just setting it up for track day use so if I crash I don't have to replace the $1000 of random plastic and the headlight again. It takes me about 30 minutes to pull off the stock tail and mount this up so it's somewhat easily interchangeable.

I posted a picture in the photo of the day thread of the nose fairing I have primed, along with the rest of the kit. Like Brent posted it's a part of the S2 concepts set, the 17-20 models have an updated headlight fairing.

Once I have the kit painted and reinstalled I'm pretty much finished with this bike, I have 320mm rotors to install but the spacer kit I bought was wrong.

· Registered
2019 Yamaha MT 10
2,365 Posts
Same bike as before. Just setting it up for track day use so if I crash I don't have to replace the $1000 of random plastic and the headlight again. It takes me about 30 minutes to pull off the stock tail and mount this up so it's somewhat easily interchangeable.

I posted a picture in the photo of the day thread of the nose fairing I have primed, along with the rest of the kit. Like Brent posted it's a part of the S2 concepts set, the 17-20 models have an updated headlight fairing.

Once I have the kit painted and reinstalled I'm pretty much finished with this bike, I have 320mm rotors to install but the spacer kit I bought was wrong.
Pretty cool.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts