Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are a couple of recent pics from some track days that Peg and I were working. The first two are at Little Tally, June 25/26th, 2016. I'm on my new to me GSXR 750 and she is on her 600RR........

These next two were taken at the new track in Bowling Green, KY.....N.C.M on Memorial Day weekend this year (2016). The first is a pretty good shot of my new GSXR 750 (left side), he snapped the pic as I was exiting and starting to stand the bike up, and the next is a good shot of the right side of the bike, taken about 30' before Im on the apex. I'm well pleased with the Gixxer and getting pretty close to getting the suspension/geometry sorted out. I also had the bike dynoed and tuned at Little Tally and they found 7+ H.P. hiding inside the Power Commander mapping......

·
Super Moderator
5,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice bikes and pics.

Wish I had the $$$$$$ for some of the latest cool bikes.

A buddy of mine has a Gixxer 750 and an Aprilia Tuono and also the RSV4 plus some other bikes.

Must bee nice.
Hawk........I am truly thankful for what I have, and I've worked since I was 15 years old (going on 62 now). My children are grown and have long been gone from the house. My FZ09 is the first new bike I've bought since 2005....all the others have been used. The Gixxer is a 2008 and Peg's is a 2004 and we are both perfectly content with them. Basically, doing track days are our only hobby, so it's probably not anymore expensive than some of the other things out there that guys do.....hunting, fishing, lots of golf, ect.

·
Super Moderator
5,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lookin' good out the Chad. And you do know that you wouldn't be riding that bike had I found out about it before I had already committed to the one that I have now! :cool: Hope to see you on the track one day soon, that would be some fun for sure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts