Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else here in the frozen tundra have an fz09 they cant ride yet???

:)

·
Registered
734 Posts
Were ? Im 35 mi south of duluth superior we like sw wis rides great roads , planning on a north Shore ride into can . This summer like a 3 day trek

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
I live in Wisconsin about 6 miles from the Illinois border. Still too cold, wet and salty to ride.
Are you close to the Grand Geneva hotel? Never been to wisc before but was there this past week for a company event. Nice place/area.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rochester. Just got bike home from owatonna and its sittin in garage ......waiting

·
Registered
14 Posts
Zimmerman here. We had both our 09's delivered last mon the 10th from Larson's cycle, cambridge. They sit in garage partially disassembled waiting for parts....ZERO miles each...ugh! Just sold another bike today. More money for extras for the fz's!!

·
Registered
734 Posts
Zimmerman here. We had both our 09's delivered last mon the 10th from Larson's cycle, cambridge. They sit in garage partially disassembled waiting for parts....ZERO miles each...ugh! Just sold another bike today. More money for extras for the fz's!!
Got my bike there .7600 , mike or cris ?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ah yes. My wife went from a ninja 250, cbr 600, r6, gsxr 750, wr250x (she hates), and now the 09's. I'm hoping these are the bikes for us!!

·
Registered
734 Posts
125 mi for me was very cold day to pu mine , but was neg 20 they were on me to come get it , I said on a warmer day . I got the first red one

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Rode mine today. 3 blocks.........

·
Registered
663 Posts
Yall from dun south , I m a northener
Not a northerner by my standard. We have had a mild winter in Alaska, but it's still not time to ride. It snowed the past two days. Normally, we can get out in the later part of April, but you have to shut it down by dark when it cools off.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
3" here in rochester. This is pissin me off!!! I gotta move south!!

1 - 20 of 87 Posts