Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

Minneapolis International Motorcycle Show!

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Trey Yama 
#1 ·
Hey guys!

This is actually my first post. I have been a member for a while, but have only lingered until now! I have had my fz-09 for about a year now but I have been riding since I got my license. When there isn't ice or salt on the roads, you can bet, I will be on two wheels!

Anyway, I live in Minnesota just west of Minneapolis and living in MN it is killing me just having the bikes sit in the garage during the winter. However, I am planning on going to the Minneapolis motorcycle show this weekend (which will probably just make my depression from not riding even worse). Is anyone else near this area, and planning on going to the motorcycle show? And how is winter treating everybody, just having the bikes sit in the garage getting cold :(

If anyone is planning on going and wants to try and meet up, let me know!!

#3 ·
Welcome to the forum tbeck27, and to your question on coping with winter…….I'm the wrong guy to answer as I live in the desert. But several on here will chime in on how they deal with winter, and my guess is they mod the he!! out of their bikes, and clean it in places it had never been cleaned before?

Go to the show, take pics and video's to hold you over until things thaw out. Hang in there!

#4 · (Edited)
Welcome aboard!
I'll be at the show Friday working at the Road Closed booth, drop in and see us regardless of which day you are there. Even better, sign up for a track day or Hedonistic Enthusiasm. Road Closed Promotions | Road Closed Promotions
As far as staving off old man winter you could get into ice riding or indoor minimoto racing. I prefer mountain bike riding or XC skiing.

EDIT: Almost forgot buy tickets online using DLR2015 code and save $4!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.