Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I plan to be buying some paint to repair my curb rash on me wheels from when I went down. Tank needs a little repair too, at which point I thought to myself: *Has anyone ever painted a tank blurple on these bikes?*

Good idea or no? I think it would look sick.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Ohhhh, that would be sweet! If you don't like it just plasti dip it. You'd have a one of a kind.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haha very nice, I thought about keeping the front fender black but after seeing that it might look silly not to paint it.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Doesn't look bad at all. I also like blue dirt bikes, so my opinion may be biased.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lol yeah that is a loooot of blurple, would probably have to change the color of the rims to keep from looking like a blurple block rolling down the road.

·
Registered
987 Posts
I say go with neon pink, it'll go great with the blurple wheels.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
If it's just the wheels and the tank I think it would look good, but any more blurple would put it over the top...

·
Registered
311 Posts
Ultimately it's your bike, and what matters is that you enjoy looking at it.

That being said, since you're asking opinions: There's enough black and dark gray on the bike to balance it out just fine if you went with the blue tank, however I think matching wheels and body panels on vehicles looks tacky. A blue tank could look great on the bike, but if you went that route I'd suggest doing something else with the wheels

Reactions: Serrison
1 - 20 of 20 Posts