Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Merry Christmas and a safe, healthy, and Happy New Year.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Santa brought me an fZ-09. Well it arrived yesterday. But still, my christmas wish came true. Plus got a hell of a deal because i bought it on christmas eve. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Reactions: xHD

·
Registered
734 Posts
Yup got the bike , but daughter and grandson are not here , so a sad day.but going to see them next week.
watching celtic woman x mas concert and thinking of going home this summer. A tough day so far .

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Yup got the bike , but daughter and grandson are not here , so a sad day.but going to see them next week.
watching celtic woman x mas concert and thinking of going home this summer. A tough day so far .
Sorry to hear that you daughter and grandson aren't there with you, but there is next week. I'm in a similar situation. My daughter and son-in-law live 550 miles away and my son lives 2000 miles away. The good news is that my daughter and her husband are coming down here for New Years week, so that is very good. I'm not sure when I'll see my son though....Los Angles to Knoxville is quite a distance

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry to hear that you daughter and grandson aren't there with you, but there is next week. I'm in a similar situation. My daughter and son-in-law live 550 miles away and my son lives 2000 miles away. The good news is that my daughter and her husband are coming down here for New Years week, so that is very good. I'm not sure when I'll see my son though....Los Angles to Knoxville is quite a distance

I know the feeling. I have one daughter and her husband live relatively close. My other two daughters and their families live in Berkeley California and Austin Texas.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry to hear that. If you didn't live so far away from me I would invite you down.

Where in Ireland are you from? I spent some time in Sligo a while back. I also taught an MBA seminar at Trinity in 1998.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Sorry to hear that. If you didn't live so far away from me I would invite you down.

Where in Ireland are you from? I spent some time in Sligo a while back. I also taught an MBA seminar at Trinity in 1998.
Not from there in this life , but there's a story , a life long call , man it was very hard to leave there last time , a story only a few could understand. But its soo hard not to be home

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Not from there in this life , but there's a story , a life long call , man it was very hard to leave there last time , a story only a few could understand. But its soo hard not to be home

Here's a photo I took in NW Ireland in 2005. Merry Christmas.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Your a fortunate man Eolith.Kids that love you.
Sometimes having them only one half the time makes you cherish them twice as much!
Never forget what really matters. Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Merry Christmas to you all! I wish you and your family health and happiness in the new year!

·
Registered
734 Posts
All quiet here now everyone gone , did talk to the daughter though . Going to get nasty cold . High s below zero

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Happy Holidays to all of you.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Merry Christmas to all. My wife's grandson and her son with his girl friend came for Christmas. He owns a party bus and limo service in San Diego and it is hard for him to get away. Great to have family home for Christmas. My Christmas present from my wife was $450 toward a Penske shock. She's a keeper.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts