Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Great time of the year for me. Celebrated my birthday today and get to celebrate the savior's birthday tomorrow.

Made it to 62 in one piece...well sort of.

Hope everyone has a great time with family, friends, and loved ones.

Got to give a shout out to all the other old farts on this forum who still know the short way around and can leave the young up starts in their exhaust.

Don't be offended young fellers... If you live long enough you too will become an old fart! :cool:

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Hawker; Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas to you, my friend. Curious what's the cutoff to be considered an 'old fart'. 62 is not quite yet there, sir...:D

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Hey Hawk...Agree with My Braddah, you've got a ways to go before being an old fart. The ache and pains you're feeling are the body's way of reminding you you're having a Blast! Happy Birthday ...!!!!

Reactions: Da Braddah

·
Registered
124 Posts
Merry Christmas!
...from an hotel room in evergreen Alabama.drinking a 6pack while my family is sleeping en route to new Orleans.. Hehehe!

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hawker; Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas to you, my friend. Curious what's the cutoff to be considered an 'old fart'. 62 is not quite yet there, sir...:D
Well ya gotta consider that my odometer has rolled over at least 3 times!!!

I am well acquainted with those ritus brothers....and Arthur is the worst of them.

Plus got a room full of tizzz...ya know room a tism.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Hawk. It's spelled Cort-A-Zone :)

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Well ya gotta consider that my odometer has rolled over at least 3 times!!!

I am well acquainted with those ritus brothers....and Arthur is the worst of them.

Plus got a room full of tizzz...ya know room a tism.

As long as we can still throw a leg over and go for a ride, everything else is a bonus...lol

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
How did I wind up with Two #8 posts...???

image.jpg

Some Christmas so far :(

·
Registered
177 Posts
Happy birthday Hawker!! Hope you had a good one!!

Wishing you all and your families a very Merry Christmas!!

Hope everyone gets what they wanted on their "mod" list :D

·
Registered
226 Posts
Merry Christmas from Adelaide, South Australia.

I'm lying on the couch under two sleeping dogs, I've just scoffed a ate of leftover ham, turkey and potato salad. I'm drinking a glass of Christmas Jim Beam Black and watching the 1994 Assen 500cc GP on the box. Heaven!

Cheers y'all. :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Merry Christmas Everyone..........AND Happy Belated Birthday Hawker.........ya old fart! :)

Reactions: MoFZio

·
Registered
511 Posts
Happy Birthday Hawker and Merry Christmas to everyone. Steve the body can only take so much cortisone, these days I spell it percocet. And when AARP starts mailing you sh!t and you qualify for most senior discounts you are an old fart. But the fact that Hawker rides such an awesome motorcycle proves he is still young at heart. Nice picture TT. Cheers, y'all.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Happy birthday Hawkerjet and a very merry Christmas!
I am 3 months behind you, on my way to 62.
Heading out for a visit to my Dad this afternoon via the 09.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Merry Christmas to all!

A beautiful Christmas service last night... gifts opened this morning... and then...

With partly sunny skies and temperatures right about 48 degrees F (8.9 degrees C), my 50 mile (about 80 km) ride was yet another pleasure.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts