Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dealer parts guy called while I was out this evening, and tells my wife that my part came in. By the time I got home, they were closed. So, maybe, possibly, could it be that my pipe finally showed up? Do you think I'll be on the phone at 8:59 tomorrow morning to check out what it is? FnA yeah!!!

·
Registered
612 Posts
The carbon version just showed up recently but I'm not sure what the major differences are between the all metal and the CF version, other than price. Sometimes more expensive means better but not always.. Is the CF unit inferior to the full metal?

·
Registered
34 Posts
The carbon version just showed up recently but I'm not sure what the major differences are between the all metal and the CF version, other than price. Sometimes more expensive means better but not always.. Is the CF unit inferior to the full metal?
Main difference is titanium one stays under the moto and to me it has a better sound without db killer. From the links you can compare for yourself.

Akrapovi?
Akrapovi?

·
Registered
418 Posts
They are starting to come in all over the place. My local dealer has an Orange FZ on the showroom floor with the Titanium Akra installed. One of my good friends works at Parts Unlimited and tells me they have been getting quite a few in within the last 3 weeks going all over the country to different vendors. The titanium version IMO looks better than the carbon. The carbon sticks out too far and looks weird just like the Graves version.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Do they have the etched gray looking logo or the god awful yellow/red/black plate?
I actually don't mind the yellow/red logo version, but I would be happy with the etched one too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts