Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just bought a set of matris cartridges for the 09 and will be selling them on ebay....they work perfect BUT there is a sound kinda like a light switch being turned on and off on the rebound side when it is under hard compression....Matris said its normal just the return spring inside the cartridge working...I am very ocd and wont get use to it so my loss is your gain, a friend rode it and laughed that I was stressing over it, but that's just me, so I ordered a set of ak-20 to give them a try....asking $500 starting bid and will post link later today once I get them removed and pics posted on ebay....they have under 100 miles on them....WELL DARN......they are listed on ebay didn't realize that was against the rules.....UPDATE!!!! installed the traxxion cartridges and they make the same noise just NOT as loud as the matris.....like I said more of a annoying thing to me....

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Gear smasher.....just in case the above buyer falls through, DO NOT post an eBay link or number, as that is prohibited as per the forum rules.

Reactions: gearsmasher

·
Registered
987 Posts
And if Triplethreat doesn't buy them I will.

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I assumed they were bought but looked on Ebay earlier and saw the auction. I just now went to bid and saw it was over..... bummer

1 - 8 of 8 Posts