Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I too thought the bike was a FZ09 when I watched the video.

In the video there are 3 riders. It could mean that 1 is the FZ09 and that there are 2 other bikes to be introduced.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I hope your right, and that one of them is the fz-07.

I popped it into google translate, and it speculates a new tdm 900.
here is what it reads:

Yamaha crossover , so here is a teaser " animated " . Here comes the heir to the TDM 900 ?

2014 Yamaha motorcycles - On the youtube channel Yamaha has appeared a video " animated " titled Master of torque . The appointment gives voice to fans this summer on the R246 , the national highway that runs through the capital Tokyo. What is coming in the crossover -based successor to the MT- 09 TDM 900 ?

Yamaha crossover , so here is a teaser " animated " . Here comes the heir to the TDM 900 ?

Another new three-cylinder
The new three-cylinder engine Yamaha has given a boost to men fancy marketing Iwata . After the video titled "The Dark Side of Japan" that anticipated the arrival of the MV -09 , here's another one this time called "Master of Torque" (whose abbreviation, MT , in fact, gives its name to the range ) recently appeared dul official youtube channel of the Japanese . The video is an animated sequence that makes an appointment to summer 2014 on the R246 , national highway that runs through the Japanese capital Tokyo. The protagonists of this " cardboard " are three motorcyclists, two men and a woman , whose shapes appear in which one can see some of the details ( you recognize a fork in women) maybe the new bike . The teaser does not say more and lends itself to many interpretations , but the clues ( the highway , the journey ) could suggest that the novelty waiting for summer 2014 may just be the heir of the TDM 900 , news of which s ' is talked about so much and that well-informed voices gave output already at EICMA 2013. After more than 10 years of honorable service then , TDM may be ready for retirement , and the new three-cylinder architecture is undoubtedly the perfect solution for " shaping " his heir. The three-cylinder 847 cm3 tree with three mappings selectable cross is one of the lightest engines on the market ( 60 kg ) on the MT -09 is capable of 115 hp at 10500 rpm but that is easy on the new TDM might lose some horse in function of a greater usability . Same goes for the aluminum frame, one of the lightest ever ( only 10 kg) and see the great things he has done already naked on the MT -09. To learn more , then, we just have to wait until next summer and keep an eye on the R246 highway ... Below is the teaser Yamaha .
- See more at :

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Yamaha has said that there will be a larger and smaller version of the MT-09... So maybe this is the "big" brother? The MT-07 is the "little" brother.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts