Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Vendor
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be at the track running my car. I only plan on doing a few runs and will have plenty of down time. I will be flashing fz09's, r1's and r6"s between runs. If your in the area it would be a great time to get your ecu done and maybe make a few passes. If your planning on coming and dont do facebook then pm me your cell number so I can text you when Im there and my location. If you have a facebook account follow my page at facebook.com/vcyclenut and i will be updating it with my location.

hope to see a few fz's there!!

·
Vendor
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
gonna reschedule this , weather is looking so/so and don't want to drive 2 hours each way to get rained out

sorry for anyone this inconveniences

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
Gonna have to skip the track day, went a snug over budget on my new ride. I had to get some gears since I start from scratch so freaking expensive!

Been running for few years now, so now this is my next challenge... Tri.

·
Vendor
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Gonna have to skip the track day, went a snug over budget on my new ride. I had to get some gears since I start from scratch so freaking expensive!

Been running for few years now, so now this is my next challenge... Tri.

sweet!! congrats

I'm still interested what time are you getting there and what time are you planning to leave.
be there around 10 and staying most of the day, ill pm you my cell number to call me if you head that way

·
Vendor
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
on my second run I ran an [email protected] with a so so launch :) , tried to get a really good launch the next run and the clutch slipped pretty bad so shut it down for the day. New clutch and a couple more mods away from a 10 second run. Growing up in an era when a 12 second car was like the white whale, this just seems like science fiction for a car this nice to be that fast.

I did flash one fz09, i believe it was kevinh, He was very happy

·
Registered
82 Posts
I did flash one fz09, i believe it was kevinh, He was very happy
I'm extremely happy with the vcyclenut re-flash. The stock 2014 tune was garbage. I had local Yamaha Dealer do the 2015 tune and it was a lot better than the original. The vcyclenut re-flash makes the bike more responsive. The A Mode quick turn throttle is great. I'm using the bike mostly as a daily driver (in heavy traffic conditions), so I use Std. Mode the most for these riding conditions. In A mode I had this ear to ear never ending grin on my face. What a difference A Mode is now. I really like the re-flash and highly recommend it over both stock tunes. (I Hope eventually to get a header, so I'll get in touch with you when that happens.) Your Caddy is bad ass, to bad about that stock clutch it was never going to handle the added boost for long.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts