Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
You'll NEVER see a commercial like that in the states. I couldn't imaging all the emails and phone calls all the busy bodies would be sending to Yamaha saying it's provoking dangerous behavior and blah blah blah. The motorcycle sluts, yes they are all over the place LOL! Cool commercial though.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Just watched that on Reddit as well! Sweet video. Love the mini-stunt montage near the start of the video.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
They would have this in the states but the difference would be - when they have those disclaimers like "car can't actually jump onto a moving train," "car can't barrel roll, do not attempt".

People wouldn't understand why these would be missing from the FZ ad - it's because the FZ can do all of those things :)

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
I liked the fact that he was bringing home some milk to the "wife" and had to let the "ladies" go. I must be low class because I like the umbrella girls and pit tootsies. Being a rider is like being a rock star. The wild girls always showed up when I came riding up as a youth.

·
Registered
570 Posts
the bimbos made it rather low-class. And who rides with milk inside their jacket?
I used to ride home from the grocery store with a gallon of milk inside my jacket all the time, used it to mix up protein drinks after a workout. And I thought those girls were pretty cute, I wouldn't say they looked like bimbos to me. YMMV and all that... :D

·
Registered
418 Posts
Notice that the bike was one of the excellent orange ones
That's because the Liquid Graphite one would have shredded the rear tire not just drifted. And the girls would have stripped naked, not family friendly:p

·
Registered
73 Posts
I liked the fact that he was bringing home some milk to the "wife" and had to let the "ladies" go. I must be low class because I like the umbrella girls and pit tootsies. Being a rider is like being a rock star. The wild girls always showed up when I came riding up as a youth.
I think that was dead on, this was a classy approach at a "grown up fun bike" ad.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Wow I just found this video on Taptu. I have several motorcycle mags that are on the top of my reader list! That's a blazing orange bike! I got all excited to post this only to find someone beat me to it. Good going!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts