Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a legendary place in Japan that supplies the most beautiful and perfectly made carbon and aluminium parts, for a select group of motorcycles.

The site is called moto-works.co.jp, I have several of their parts on my endurance spec R1 and their quality is THE BEST I have ever seen.

They have jumped onto the MT/FZ bandwagon with gusto! But for serious connoisseurs only... Check em out if you're keen enough. :thumbsup:

Moto Works | Magical Racing Parts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
In the 10 years I've dealt with these guys (they have an English speaking rep called Simon :thumbsup: )...I've never seen such devotion to a single model. What a parts list! Because I love you lazy bastardos... here are some pics...

viser-screen.jpg under-cowl.jpg tankend02.jpg tanksidepad.jpg tandemseat-cover.jpg

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
The screen comes in many different levels of spec...for those looking for touring oriented protection. ;)

Black FRP Trim / Clear $ 260 USD
Black FRP Trim / Smoke $ 270 USD
Black FRP Trim / Super Coat $ 350 USD
Regular Carbon / Clear $ 299 USD
Regular Carbon / Smoke $ 310 USD
Regular Carbon / Super Coat $ 430 USD
Twill Carbon / Clear $ 310 USD
Twill Carbon / Smoke $ 320 USD
Twill Carbon / Super Coat $ 440 USD

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Those prices are pretty reasonable given that they look like high quality parts.

Thanks for sharing :)

My pleasure :thumbsup:

And I can totally vouch for their quality...having scoured the planet for years for top shelf CF. These guys are THE BEST.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
The air scoops, muffler cover and seat cowl look interesting. I wonder if the seat cowl will fit over the standard Seat Concepts seat. They're offering quality carbon fiber for the price of Ducati plastics. Thanks for the link and pics.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
So is there weight saving with this stuff or is it just aesthetics?

Reactions: carbonr1

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Wow. Awesome stuff.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Putting carbon pieces over the frame, on the tank, adding a belly pay, over the swingarm, adding a windscreen, etc is making the bike heavier... replacing OEM parts with carbon fiber versions is reducing weight. To each their own, if it looks good to someone, then go for it! Customize to your hearts content!

·
Registered
654 Posts
beautiful work but the sit down before you look at the pricelist comment tells me its out of my price range =(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts