1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
I've got the standard length ones. Buck's Build

No complaints. There is a small amount of up/down play, but you'll never notice it while riding. Probably only slightly more than stock.

Can't beat the price. It's also nice to have clutch lever adjustment, where the stock has none.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Those are the ones I have - non folding shorties. I love them. You'll need to re-use the bushing from the stock clutch lever - but it's easy as long as you don't go cave man on it. The easiest way is with a vice and a couple of sockets. Use a socket that is small enough to fit through the lever as a pusher to push the bushing out. On the other side use a socket that is large enough for the bushing to easily fit through to give it room to come out. Put it into a vice and crank it out.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Those are the ones I have - non folding shorties. I love them. You'll need to re-use the bushing from the stock clutch lever - but it's easy as long as you don't go cave man on it. The easiest way is with a vice and a couple of sockets. Use a socket that is small enough to fit through the lever as a pusher to push the bushing out. On the other side use a socket that is large enough for the bushing to easily fit through to give it room to come out. Put it into a vice and crank it out.
wot..

·
Registered
364 Posts
I used the bushing from the stock lever to push the bushing out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts