Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I invited Chris to come on the forum to introduce himself he is the owner of LowandMean.com and he has made some cool things for the stryker and fury and although the 09 does not fit this category he may be able to make some things that i have noticed people have been asking for like a tail mod or i seen some body was interested in some type of belly pan for protection. He recently did a very good build on the new yamaha bolt. So check out his site like him on Facebook he will answer questions on FB. Here are a couple of other venders i deal with and they are all good some a little more pricey than others but the most recent one i like and will use them as my go to is Motorcycle super store. For lights if you go that route check out custom dynamics and if you want lights on your wheels google RAW DESIGN some cool video's their too. I hope this helps if not at least you have something new to read. LOL

Reactions: eolith

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
I'm interested in a tail mod and a belly pan. I'm a bit concerned about the exhaust being so exposed.
Thanks!
Exposed to? Are you going to be off roading? ;)

I think stock pipes are fairly tough for anything short of a full crash, in which case a belly pan is just something else getting trashed. Road racers use belly pans to catch oil before it gets on the track and as part of a full fairing for aerodynamics.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know his shop is in the south west and i think if he can do anything he would have to borrow a bike to take measurements and he may give the doner free stuff whatever he makes

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
I don't keep a bike in pristine condition, I figure if the weather is nice enough to wash the bike the time is better spent riding it. I don't think normal rock hits to the pipes are noticeable, more noticeable is little bits of soft tar flicked up by the tire, sticky and black. I'd say only get a pan if you really like the looks of it, I don't, but they are popular.

eolith, did you ever fly over Camp Atterbury? I'm about 10 miles south of there, close enough to hear the A10s rip, and plenty of planes fly low over my home.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't keep a bike in pristine condition, I figure if the weather is nice enough to wash the bike the time is better spent riding it. I don't think normal rock hits to the pipes are noticeable, more noticeable is little bits of soft tar flicked up by the tire, sticky and black. I'd say only get a pan if you really like the looks of it, I don't, but they are popular.

eolith, did you ever fly over Camp Atterbury? I'm about 10 miles south of there, close enough to hear the A10s rip, and plenty of planes fly low over my home.
Hey No thread highjacking.... or i am telling mom

1 - 14 of 14 Posts