Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was driving from south on the 880 around 1030 Saturday morning and a Gray FZ09 flys by with the cool sounding exhaust.

We were north of San Jose somewhere?

Curious who that was?

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Might have been me. Was out for foliage run. Thought, why not just make a run across da states and be home in time for dinner (NY).
As for why my red monster appeared mellow graphite... well, that kind of thing happens when traveling at hyper-speed.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Might have been me. Was out for foliage run. Thought, why not just make a run across da states and be home in time for dinner (NY).
As for why my red monster appeared mellow graphite... well, that kind of thing happens when traveling at hyper-speed.
Sounds like Forest Gump when he decided to go for a run! Lol.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Must of been me. I got the graphite. And live right off the 880. Got the Akrapovic titanium full exhaust.

:cool:

Sorry for flying by, not enough time in the day for me. That is why I picked up my FZ haha

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Must of been me. I got the graphite. And live right off the 880. Got the Akrapovic titanium full exhaust.

Sorry for flying by, not enough time in the day for me. That is why I picked up my FZ haha
We were in a car and you flashed by pretty fast.

Sounded really sweet too.

Did that car with the red lights ever catch up?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Be safe!!!

Hey Bro,

Take it easy on the road and keep an eye out for crazy drivers! Fly Safe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts