Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

Lorenzo helps us remember that We are One

4K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  LouG 
#1 ·

Motorcycling is a past time that sets us apart from one another and brings us together as a brotherhood. There are so many disciplines that sometimes we distance ourselves from others that ride on two wheels because "He doesn't ride the kind of bike that I ride." But at the end of the day, we are all under the same helmet when we are out doing the thing that we love.

While this is a shameless video promoting the #ValenciaGP, watching it still gave me goosebumps in the same way that watching the original "On any Sunday" or "Why We Ride" gave me. Maybe I have had too much coffee this morning, or maybe I just want to ride my motorcycle, but I applaud this cut.

Also, if you are not watching the MotoGP series this year, you are missing out on one of the best seasons I have seen in a while.

#3 ·
I have been a JLo fan for 5 or 6 years, until his childish display of walking off the podium and then running his mouth about how he thought Rossi should be disqualified. He's a very talented rider, but his actions last race have turned me against him. I'm D.U.N with him.

Reactions: NickJ
#4 ·
I think it is funny that he talks so much trash about Rossi but then bites his style with the concept of his logo.

Devil and Angel

Sun and Moon

And the leathers having the legs be different colors.

Aside from that, they poosh each other on the track and I like to see it, but I have to say that I am a Rossi fan.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.