Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In need of a stock left front signal, air intake scoop, and the rear side plastic bit under the seat that says FZ-09 on it. For a blazing orange.

PM with prices shipped to 92060.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
If I were you I would put the money for a replacement stock signal towards a set of aftermarket ones... Unless you're planning to sell.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I were you I would put the money for a replacement stock signal towards a set of aftermarket ones... Unless you're planning to sell.
At a greater cost than I want to spend for a used part and most likely using the utility of running lights without wiring mods.

Bump!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I replaced my left air scoop after scratching it. If you are at all interested in my used one email me I can send you pictures and would sell it to you for cheap. Just incase you were interested. Thanks, [email protected]

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a signal that is yours for shipping
Awesome! Sent a PM.

I replaced my left air scoop after scratching it. If you are at all interested in my used one email me I can send you pictures and would sell it to you for cheap. Just incase you were interested. Thanks, [email protected]
I appreciate the offer. The one I have now has very light scratches, more of an annoyance than anything. Thankfully my T-Rex sliders did their job up until the bike hit the berm.I might just wrap them in the mean time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts