Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Anyone that bought a bulk pack of plugs have any extras? I dont want to buy 100... and I cant find them local anywhere. I see mention of a pay it forward thread that people were giving them away in, but for some reason I am blind today and cannot find it...

:cool:

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
I bought mine at Lowe's in those pull out bins in the nuts/bolts section..small pack of 4 (I think)

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you have a link to their website for them? I looked online but did not see anything. Maybe they are not listed and I just have to get off my lazy rear and go in person. :)

·
Registered
320 Posts
The joint on the stock mirror has a plug on it, I haven't removed mine yet but it looks like it would fit perfectly.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I got mine at Knecht's. There's one on the north end of town by the DMV if you're in Bend...they should have the same inventory as the ones where I am. I think they were called trim panel clips.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I got mine at Knecht's. There's one on the north end of town by the DMV if you're in Bend...they should have the same inventory as the ones where I am. I think they were called trim panel clips.
Thanks! Any pics installed?

Its cool seeing all these different solutions. :D

·
Registered
357 Posts
Plugged mine with a 10Watt CREE LED spotlight. Still need to put my 2nd one on, but they're $26 on amazon and almost twice as bright as the stock headlight. If you want to be a real man you can put 2 45w 5.5" spotlights and light up the road for a 1/4 mile ;)

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well, I took the idea of the stock mirror plugs. I cut them flush so they just sit on top. Perfect size for that. Just a thin film of supah clue and they are on there nice and tight. I highly doubt they will last as the glue degrades but was free and I'm impatient. If/when they fall off ill get some of the other type. But these look good for now. 0602151812~2.jpg

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Plugged mine with a 10Watt CREE LED spotlight. Still need to put my 2nd one on, but they're $26 on amazon and almost twice as bright as the stock headlight. If you want to be a real man you can put 2 45w 5.5" spotlights and light up the road for a 1/4 mile ;)

Now that is an awesome idea for when I get my bar end mirrors! I was thinking something like these: Yamaha Motor Canada :: Accessories & Apparel :: Accessories :: Model Search :: Lights, Electrical & Audio :: Lights :: Rigid Industries Dually LED Spot Lights

·
Registered
357 Posts
You can get 2 of those for $78 from the same vendor I bought mine from on amazon. You really don't need them though, for real the 2" one is bright! Almost 800 lumen from that tiny light. When i put my 2nd one on I'll take a pic or video.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts