Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

I got the windscreen project out of the way and well on my way to retrofitting Givi E21's to the bike so I am moving onto the exhaust as I have a Delkevic from another bike ready to go. Seems there are 2 people out here... those that feel the stock exhaust is worth a lot and others that are annoyed when they trip over it in their garage. I would like any in the latter category to PM me if they want it gone. Thanks guys... it is much appreciated.

Don

·
Registered
50 Posts
Were you looking for the whole thing or just the muffler part? I cut mine off to install the M4 slipon. But the can part can be yours.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whole unit man. I just do not know how much of the header/midpipe needs to be retained for the delkevic can. I'd do it to mine but I do not want the downtime while fabricating what is needed to join the 2.

Best,

Don

·
Registered
835 Posts
Seems like a stock exhaust is going up in value every day.

Lots of guys are ditching their aftermarket pipes and asking around for trades for a stock one.

There's a gentleman in Portland who wants to dump his Comp Werkes full kit for a stock...thinking about trading with him.

I find it odd that people want quieter bikes!

Reactions: Evil Mechanic
1 - 8 of 8 Posts