Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has had there's the longest without putting on any miles ?
got mine 12 / 13 /13 .STILL HAVE ZERO MILES got to push it 100 feet for storage .guess will be, hope 4/10 /14 rage for first ride :mask:

·
Registered
111 Posts
I just bought mine yesterday but by the look of the weather here, I may not be riding for awhile.... or stud the tires and put on my snowmobile suit!

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Dang, over a 1/4 of your one year warranty is gone. I'm not exactly setting the world on fire either.....Oct. 4th, 2013 and 1006 miles to date.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Dang, over a 1/4 of your one year warranty is gone. I'm not exactly setting the world on fire either.....Oct. 4th, 2013 and 1006 miles to date.
Yeah but think of all the wear & tear he's not putting on it..

·
Registered
76 Posts
I had 0 miles till yesterday. Picked it up yesterday and put 22miles on it after having purchased it in November of 2013.

BTW, the warranty does not start till you drive it off the dealer lot, or at least mine didn't. So my warranty will expire in March of 2015, unless I extend it.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
3300 miles, I even managed to crash it and repair everything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: RichBaker

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks like the storm is going to miss us , but for others its going to get really ugly. 10 to 20 in snow very bad winds

·
Registered
123 Posts
Bought mine Feb 25th.. still less than 200 miles.. ice storms and work storms.. ugh!

·
Registered
232 Posts
got mine on November 14 2013 and got to ride it home and put it away for winter

·
Registered
730 Posts
Rode mine home from the dealer. Went the long way so I could do the MotorMan method...

Eta: Bought and ridden 11/8/13...

Reactions: DNFDOUG

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
That's a record no one wants to have. I hope you're able to get in the wind soon.
Thanks, But I repaired everything it said that in the post. I ride every day...gotta love SoCal thanks for the good wishes though.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Ok, so it's April 1st. Are there still guys in the lower 48 who can't ride yet? I figure spring must have sprung by now. Here's a photograph of riding as it was yesterday up toward Fairbanks, Ak.

riding.JPG

Still not quite two wheel weather, although the paved roads are getting reasonable during the warmest part of the day. An 800 snow mobile will wheelie like and FZ-09, and the landing is softer if you over rotate.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok, so it's April 1st. Are there still guys in the lower 48 who can't ride yet? I figure spring must have sprung by now. Here's a photograph of riding as it was yesterday up toward Fairbanks, Ak.

View attachment 3987

Still not quite two wheel weather, although the paved roads are getting reasonable during the warmest part of the day. An 800 snow mobile will wheelie like and FZ-09, and the landing is softer if you over rotate.

Looks like here a few bare spots , and some 2 to 4 feet deep spots , we need heat .I nned to ride

·
Registered
19 Posts
got mine 12 / 13 /13 .STILL HAVE ZERO MILES got to push it 100 feet for storage .guess will be, hope 4/10 /14 rage for first ride :mask:
Looks like you have 12-18 inches of snow headin your way s fortuna, i feel for ya. I grew up in Poplar, wi.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Holy sucks batman! lol

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Tic tic . Hope it misses us like the last 2 . But at least its going to be normal temps of 40s . So it will go ,
yes poplar the snow belt eeeeee

1 - 20 of 33 Posts