Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What's happening everyone?!?!?! Been reading the board for months and months, finally bought an FZ09 in January.......took until March 10th before I could ride it however, first time out was my 40+ mile commute to work at 35 degrees Fahrenheit, went home in the pouring rain at 45 degrees :) Hope to learn more on here, contribute..........AND NOT GET BANNED!!! Catch you guys later. If you live in NEO, get at me, let's ride around some! FZ09s Unite!!!

Here's my bike, Windshield and hand guards are about all I have planned right now. I'll set the suspension sometime soon, other than that I'm enjoying having a bike with mirrors, fenders and a muffler having come from the hardtailed "must own a flannel and beard" bike community.
fz09.jpg

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
Okay. I see your picture on this thread. Quite a change from hard tail. Your back will thank you for that.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forum!! There's loads of great info on here. I'm not too far from you here in Akron
CS, I work in Barberton, live in Cleveland. Ever had Whitehouse?!?!? Your Screen name tells me you may HAHA

I ride through CVNP quite a bit, did on the 1st and 3rd rides on the bike. Rode home Friday during the evening rain storm we have, I love this bike so much!!! I'll add you as a friend on here, maybe we can cruise around a bit during 2015.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay. I see your picture on this thread. Quite a change from hard tail. Your back will thank you for that.

Enjoy!
Still have my Ironhead of course, also a CB550F and a GSXR 750...I already love this bike for it's sitting position 10 times more than any of those bikes. CB is similar, but no where near as fun to ride!

·
Registered
109 Posts
CS, I work in Barberton, live in Cleveland. Ever had Whitehouse?!?!? Your Screen name tells me you may HAHA

I ride through CVNP quite a bit, did on the 1st and 3rd rides on the bike. Rode home Friday during the evening rain storm we have, I love this bike so much!!! I'll add you as a friend on here, maybe we can cruise around a bit during 2015.
HAHAHA Yes I have had whitehouse!! I actually live in Norton and work in Akron so you basically work in my neighboring city. I occasionally ride through CVNP so maybe we could meet up sometime and cruise around.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
HAHAHA Yes I have had whitehouse!! I actually live in Norton and work in Akron so you basically work in my neighboring city. I occasionally ride through CVNP so maybe we could meet up sometime and cruise around.
HA, awesome, sounds like a plan. I have many routes to and from work through the park with my summer car and other bikes, it's a great place to ride! I doubt there will be many times I will be using my car this summer now that I have the FZ. I'll get in touch via PM sometime over the next week!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts