Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 45 of 45 Posts
I haven't seen a post from Motomania in a while. He was a front of knowledge and seemed to closely monitor the board. I would post and he would reply 1st or 3rd but with a spot on answer.

I haven't been on this site for quite a while...but I still have my 2015 FZ and I also ride a 2016 Victory Hammer S. I ride both bikes about once per week, weather permitting. I need to purchase a new rear tire (yeah, I'm still on the stock tire at 7K miles) so I clicked on this site and saw this as the first thread. Time does go by fairly quick. I'm retired now and for the last year or so been spending a lot of time reading the studying my Bible. My wife and I attend the same church...but a different church that is more bible-focused than when our kids lived at home, and we also attend a Sunday morning Bible study. Hope everyone is well and will have a prosperous 2020.

Welcome Spacecoast. Good to hear from you. I took a hiatus when the forum changed, but missed the members and came back. Great forum. Nothing wrong with retiring to the bible. And happy to hear you’re still running the 09. Cheers!

41 - 45 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.