Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a heads up to anyone in the north east, there is a liquid graphite at phibbs power sports in albany. im only posting this here because I cant get one until my sled is paid off in the spring. they quoted me 8437 out the door price. if I didn't have my sled payment i would be riding it home this weekend! anyone want to buy a 2007 f8 from me? lol, just gotta keep telling myself to wait till spring.:BangHead:

·
Registered
354 Posts
Now you are just killing me because to the best of my knowledge Yamaha has to warehouses that they ship from 1 in Cali and 1 in atlanta how the heck did that bike get past me to albany? "sumbitch"

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
go get it! I would but I cant right now due to already having a sled payment! they only got it on the floor on Wednesday.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Now you are just killing me because to the best of my knowledge Yamaha has to warehouses that they ship from 1 in Cali and 1 in atlanta how the heck did that bike get past me to albany? "sumbitch"
Yep, and was this one from the second shipment? If so, mine might be sitting on the floor now!

·
Registered
354 Posts
go get it! I would but I cant right now due to already having a sled payment! they only got it on the floor on Wednesday.
I would but it seems most dealerships are charging for f & s but mine will not.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts