Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Liquid Graphite FOR SALE 1200 miles, $6500!

Well the issues that I thought had been resolved has not. Need to sale ASAP:
The Good; well it's an FZ-09, custom LED integrated rear signal with flasher control and programming switch, Rizoma (real) bar end mirrors, fenda extenda, and hugger extender, Fabbri Gen-X windscreen. The 600 mile service was performed by local Yamaha dealer. Bike currently has approximately 1200 miles, that will increase a little. I have now added a GB side cover on the Left side, so you no longer see the scuff, I have also added a set of Graves signals to the front, I have also added a set of Denali D2's. I have also put a couple hundred more miles on the bike and there are ZERO issues.

The Bad; 5 weeks ago I had a very low speed drop, don't want to say laid it down as that's not even what happened. Only real/significant damage is to the left engine case cover. New cover and gasket is $80. I've put over 100 miles on the bike since, ZERO issues. Clutch lever has a scuff, mirror mount has scuff, tuning fork emblem has scuff, that's it. Local credit union has lien, clear title (as in the accident was not reported). Nothing turned in to insurance, as damage was so minor. Looking at my gear you can't tell I went down. After it was over I rode to my fire station then home.

Located just outside Lexington Ky, I live 20 minutes from Bluegrass airport. Feel free to ask questions. If your serious I'll provide you my phone number and we can talk, even FaceTime so you can see the bike
As I stated I will do whatever is necessary to put you at ease about this purchase, just ask.

I will get more pics tomorrow of the additions and post them up. I am on duty today.
I would love to get $6800 for it especially with the additional $500 in additions.

JCIII

Attachments

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Sorry to hear. Best wishes, and remember bikes are always out there when you are in a better position to have one.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry I haven't posted more pics. Church this am then I've been at my in laws since. Will try tonight or tomorrow.
JCIII

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Last chance, $6500! Come get it.
JCIII

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nothing to see here! Bike no longer for sale!! Yes again, amazing what you can get for a couple of 70 series Gold Cup National Match pistols!
JCIII

1 - 5 of 5 Posts