Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Vendor
3,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You thought we forgot about this, huh? Wrong! We're going to institute an industry-wide motto when it comes to this stuff: “If we promise you we'll show up fifteen minutes late, we'll always arrive on time.” Bonus points to those who know where that line originated...

So anyway, the Woodcraft axle sliders are finally in production and ready to ship!

Why you should consider these if you don't already have sliders:

1. They are easy to install and remove without tools. This is cool for tire changes and guys who use Pitbull trailer restraints to haul their bike to the track.
2. Abrasion won't grind down the fasteners making repair difficult.
3. The pucks are easily replaceable.
4. Typical Woodcraft quality.
5. Made in the USA.
6. Just because.

Most of you already know that Woodcraft requires it's dealers to sell at full MSRP. So, here's the deal...buy a set for the front and rear and Stoltec Moto will ship to you for free (within the lower 48 only). Price on the set will be $120. The hitch? This offer is only available to the first six respondents. Why? Well, we bought six sets of each back in May when these were ready only to find out the first version of the rears didn't work. Two months later, here we are. Given the changes at Stoltec Moto, we won't be resupplying these parts. Yada, yada, yada...first come, first served. As long as your one of the first six :cool:

Sets remaining: 0

·
Registered
730 Posts
In?? off to the website...

Email sent, don't see them on the site yet...

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Nick, any ETA on the Woodcraft case sliders? And with you winding down Stoltec I guess you won't carry them, will you announce on the forum when they are available? Or should I poke Woodcraft directly about them?

·
Vendor
3,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nick, any ETA on the Woodcraft case sliders? And with you winding down Stoltec I guess you won't carry them, will you announce on the forum when they are available? Or should I poke Woodcraft directly about them?
<Sigh> I don't know. I hope so. I have so much time, effort, and shipping into the covers and rearsets...hopefully soon!

I won't carry them, but I will do a group buy. As much as I don't want to, I feel like I owe it to both the community and Woodcraft.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Mine are on the way... :eagerness:

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Dammit, ok I'm in too. Email sent.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
got mine a few days ago - they are awesome and super fast shipping - thanks Nick!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts