Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Agreed. Great looking, and prob better with diff colors........but All Show and No go.:cool:

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Why the hell is a 400cc bike 450 lbs wet? That is up there with the RC51!

Reactions: Steve101

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Truth be told, we're all spoiled with our 415 lb rockets. Once again, kudos go to the superbly designed triple engine.

What I like most about the new Kawi is the way they coordinated colors. Gold rims provide symmetry as part of the overall color instead of being this separate entity sticking out in front.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I'm not interested in buying one...but that HAS to be the most gorgeous looking stock motorcycle I ever saw. Reminds me of a John Player Norton...or a John Player Formula One Lotus.

Reactions: Tigershark

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Looks nice...but at that weight you might as well buy a Ninja 650, a FZ6R, or a CRB650F. Same weight, more powah....

Fixed that for ya!:cool:

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
You forgot to mention the FZ07.

Or, how about our triple in the Kawi body? No wait, then it would be too heavy,,, or would it? I wonder what the weight difference is between the 400 and FZ 09 engines.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Im tired of lousy power to weight ratio's. Im going to buy a moto2 bike and make it street legal. They are only 25,000 euro's for a used one in newer condition lmao.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
lol the moto2 bikes are 600cc engines that produce 140hp. The minimum weight of the bike plus the rider is 474lbs. So subtract 150 from that for my weight and bingo bango bongo, 140 hp bike that weighs roughly 325 lbs.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts