Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ive never had a personalized license plate before and i want one! I was on the MVA website trying to pick one but couldn't make a commitment. We are only allowed 6 characters so my top choice was out which was FZNINER. I came up with these but would like to hear some suggestions from you guys. So far i have

FZNINE
FZNINR
FZ09
FIZZER
FAZER

...And thats it lol.

What else could i add to the mix?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Since you are in my hometown of B-more how about - FZed, OhNine, FZhun, FZ-MD, "B-Gone', "2the9s", "FP-FZ" (If you live in Fells Point), Boh-9, etc... LOL

·
Registered
768 Posts
9TRIPL
AMODE
CP3FUN
BYEDUC
FUN48K
YEEHAA
10 37 (Police code there for Suspicious Vehicle) Could also be TEN 37.
10 22 or TEN22 ( " Disregard )

·
Registered
111 Posts
D.0.a

can't get it to hold a capital A ??

·
Registered
730 Posts
FAZER was a Yamaha 700cc UJM from the '80s....

·
Registered
349 Posts
0HNINE would be almost perfect with the bike being Orioles orange too haha.
:D or some variant of 0-Nine -
I used to live in Upper Fells Point/Butchers Hill Area. Quite a "Sporty" Neighborhood back in the day. I am originally from the Loch Raven Area. How about you???

·
Registered
57 Posts
Most people around SoCal who have personalized plates are narcissistic DB's.....but I would go simple with :

TRIPLFZ

We have seven letters on our plates here.

·
Registered
111 Posts
fzslow

Reactions: DNFDOUG

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
:D or some variant of 0-Nine -
I used to live in Upper Fells Point/Butchers Hill Area. Quite a "Sporty" Neighborhood back in the day. I am originally from the Loch Raven Area. How about you???
Grew up in parkville which might as well be loch raven. Lived there for 15 years, parents moved me to crappy AA county for about 15 years, then i just bought a house back in parkville off taylor ave about a year ago. Feels good to be home! Although now I want to move further away from the city. Parkville hasnt changed much, but the surrounding areas sure have :/

1 - 20 of 30 Posts