Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

761 - 780 of 785 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
View attachment 100489

4.5 months / 2,055 miles in, 12 mods in the first 24 days; just booked with the local suspension shamans to get the Penske double-clicker (8983) and GP cartridges ordered up & installed; full Akra coming when the resulting poverty subsides a bit.

I'm liking this one, for sure.
Hi Fathom!

Please send more photos for your flyscreen.
I see the Dart Flyscreen Marlin and Classic. But i don't know, which screen more beautiful. Maybe Classic? But Marlin is bigger, and can more saving wind.

Most rider using Classic, not enough photo for Marlin.

Many thanks

·
Registered
51 Posts
Have the beast finished and just how I wanted it. Can’t get enough.

-Akra Ti exhaust
-Rizoma barends
-Lowered the dash
-Pillion peg removal (evotech)
-Tail tidy (evotech)
-Rizoma club line turn signals
-Headlight guard (evotech)
-Shorty levers (evotech)
-Fresh set of Michelin Power RS shoes

EDIT: Just when I’ve spent all my dosh, I get a $400 (another $600 now) fine for speeding, this bike makes it so easy to give a little too much gas at times!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
51 Posts
Springbok. Bike looks great. What brand and model of passenger seat bag do you have and where did you get it?
Thanks, Mort
Thanks Mort,

Seat bag is a NELSON RIGG CL 1060-S SPORT. Handy bag to have, it has a 2nd zip which expands the bag height, how it’s pictured is the lowered version. Sits nicely behind your butt/lower back.

·
Registered
112 Posts

-Akra Ti exhaust
-Rizoma barends
-Lowered the dash
-Tail tidy (evotech)
-Shorty levers (evotech)

What tail bag is that, can I get a link?

·
Registered
2 Posts
If anyone out there has a corbin seat installed on their XSR, can you post a pic of you sitting on it? I want to see how it adjusts the riding position. I love my XSR, but it is soooo upright.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Looks great! Kit wont be available until 2020.
Really liking the headlight and the new tank "fairings" gonna look into those when it comes.

Guessing the full kit will be expensive

·
Registered
7 Posts
Touring build of my XSR900 at Death Valley. Last month I rode +4,000 miles across the US in 15-16 days.
Currently stripping off non-essential parts to get her Cafe/Scrambler-ready for DRG 2019.

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts

-Akra Ti exhaust
-Rizoma barends
-Lowered the dash
-Tail tidy (evotech)
-Shorty levers (evotech)

EDIT: Just when I’ve spent all my dosh, I get a $400 (another $600 now) fine for speeding, this bike makes it so easy to give a little too much gas at times!

I really like this one. It has a cool industrial look.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Picked up a new 2019 from dealership for $10200 AUD on Monday. Loving this thing more than my Street Triple R!

Have ordered a radiator guard for it, just waiting for post.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Touring build of my XSR900 at Death Valley. Last month I rode +4,000 miles across the US in 15-16 days.
Currently stripping off non-essential parts to get her Cafe/Scrambler-ready for DRG 2019.
Lovely photograph! You should post it in the Xsr900 photography page as well along with the equipment used to photograph the shot

761 - 780 of 785 Posts