2016 XSR900 60th Anniv. Edition
2,009 Posts
Dat clutch cover, tho...

·
Registered
6 Posts
S2 concept in France.
Took a week to get to the states, painted version plus shipping around $300

Yeah, that sticker is funny. Had a spare one from my bike build (which is actually more of a panty dropper than the xsr) and fits nicely on that cover.

·
Registered
100 Posts
S2 concept in France.
Took a week to get to the states, painted version plus shipping around $300

Yeah, that sticker is funny. Had a spare one from my bike build (which is actually more of a panty dropper than the xsr) and fits nicely on that cover.
I like the cowl... how visible is the NRC brake light under it? It looks like it might be covered a little?

·
Registered
2016 XSR900 60th Anniv. Edition
2,009 Posts
Pretty slick, Paul. I'm not too sure about those Yamaha buck-horn bars. I think a nice set of woodcraft clip-ons would look better, and not have such a severe riding position. Still a sweet bike, though...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Pretty slick, Paul. I'm not too sure about those Yamaha buck-horn bars. I think a nice set of woodcraft clip-ons would look better, and not have such a severe riding position. Still a sweet bike, though...
Thanks! The Woodcrafts are very nice (I have them on my custom MotoGP inspired FZ-07), but they don't convey the look of a more vintage custom cafe racer that I was going for, nor do they go low enough. I'm actually going to track this bike, and the riding position, while it looks extreme, fits my torso and frame just perfect (I'm 5'8).

You can check out more pics and the full mod list in this thread:

https://www.fz09.org/forum/105-xsr900-builds/63270-tarmac-faction-s-cafe-racer-project-ultimate-xsr900.html

:)

- Paul

741 - 760 of 793 Posts