Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres a few shots of the leo vince underbody on the xsr. I think it looks great, it sounds great too. as far as the description goes,no re flash is needed. however I do expect ill need one. I haven't went for a ride yet, but will report back on popping and such.
leo1.jpg leo2.jpg leo3.jpg leo4.jpg leo5.jpg

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
I was soooooo close to this exhaust before buying my Akra CF. No one had one on their bike to see a really good look. Yours looks great. Enjoy!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was soooooo close to this exhaust before buying my Akra CF. No one had one on their bike to see a really good look. Yours looks great. Enjoy!
Thanks. Yup. I was in the same boat as everyone else. Trying to decide which exhaust to go with. And was on the fence about this exhaust for the same reason, but I'm happy with the turnout.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just returned from my first ride with the leo exhaust. And happy to say, no popping on deceleration. And no check engine light !! Just that nice low rumble! The feel is similar to stock, with maybe a little more mid range power. (Probably just mental). In time I'll be sending out ecu to vcyclenut for flashing.
Anyone know if he has a set up for leo vince ?

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Just returned from my first ride with the leo exhaust. And happy to say, no popping on deceleration. And no check engine light !! Just that nice low rumble! The feel is similar to stock, with maybe a little more mid range power. (Probably just mental). In time I'll be sending out ecu to vcyclenut for flashing.

He didn't when I inquired. Even a flash for OEM exhaust would be an improvement over stock. Good luck...

·
Registered
33 Posts

so you don't find any running issues with this pipe? you don't feel that it lacks anything over stock?

I'm toying with buying this same pipe for my MT and, although I will get the ECU flashed at some point, don't want it running like a bag of crap in the mean time.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so you don't find any running issues with this pipe? you don't feel that it lacks anything over stock?

I'm toying with buying this same pipe for my MT and, although I will get the ECU flashed at some point, don't want it running like a bag of crap in the mean time.
No. I did not notice any big changes over stock, other than the sound and a little more grunt. This is on the xsr. It is a slightly different exhaust for the xsr and mt/fz. On the xsr , there are no connector pipes between the headers, and it's a slightly different configuration of header bends. I'm assuming you will experience the same results, but I can't say for sure.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was looking into the center stand as well..the info I read on centerstands say not compatible with underbody exhausts, however, this exhaust is smaller than the stock exhausts underbody parts, so I cant figure out the reasoning why it is not compatible.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts