Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

LED Turn Signal Recommendations Please

12K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  cvecchio 
#1 ·
Hi,

I am looking for recommendations for a good front and rear LED turn signal that incorporates a brake light for the rear pair and a daytime running light for the front pair.

thanks

#7 ·
"there are eight turn signal settings and eleven brake light settings" - from the x arc website
Anyone know what the settings are? I googled around but couldn't find any video or list of what the options actually are. I'm finding it hard to envision 8 different turn signal patterns for a simple round bullet light.
I suppose the 11 brake light settings are all probably variations if/how often/how fast the brake light flashes while the brakes are being applied.

#9 ·
I had the X-Arc signals on the front and the Kuryakyn by Kellermann Bullet 1000 on the rear. They were bright and matched the circular theme of the bike.

@psycoreefer the settings are just different flashing and solid patterns. Setting 1 is 5 flashes, setting 2 is 3 flashes and solid, setting 3 is 5 flashes and solid, etc.

#13 · (Edited)
Light for headlights can be different, and ice lamps are not always suitable, especially if it is a turn signal. For the brake lights, you can choose anything as the headlight itself will hide the warm or cold light. I experimented and ordered Best RGB Smart Strip Lights | Smart LED Strip | LED Strip Lights to see how the shades of crimson (on the output) and the headlights will look like from the outside when the high and low beam is on. But it is easier to do this with ice bulbs as they can be cut (the strip itself) and connected to the connector.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.