Registered
657 Posts
Is discount code still active? Getting error on site

Reactions: Davinci

·
Vendor
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Coupon is still active. I do only have a couple of these left in stock. If we do sell out do you want to be able to purchase at the discounted price and I can get these out to you once they are back in stock? I know some don't want to pay for something that they can't get shipped out right away, while others would still like the discount and can wait on the product coming in. T

·
Registered
474 Posts
Getting an error on the site that the coupon is not working

- --- never mind - you fixed it :)

·
Vendor
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We are sold out of these. I will keep the coupon valid for those that want to purchase and get in on the deal. I have more on the way and as soon as they arrive I will get them out to you.

·
Registered
657 Posts
I'm assuming I made it in for the last one is stock. Thanks for putting this together.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Just bought one..I assume it will ship when they are back in stock....no hurry, I'm 1650 miles away from my bike at the moment ....

·
Vendor
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm assuming I made it in for the last one is stock. Thanks for putting this together.
Yes you were the last one to get in on what we had on hand. We have plenty more on the way to fill the rest of the orders. I will get them out as soon as they come in. You will be notified by usps/stamps.com to the email you have on file when your light has shipped out. Thanks. T

·
Registered
883 Posts
I got one to, is there a thread on how to install this?
During my installation work, I took many (86 total, some of them better than others, some of them are truly lousy). If you're interested in a step-by-step description of the process with photographs, I'll be pleased to organize the best pictures, add some brief captions, and make them available.

·
Registered
120 Posts
During my installation work, I took many (86 total, some of them better than others, some of them are truly lousy). If you're interested in a step-by-step description of the process with photographs, I'll be pleased to organize the best pictures, add some brief captions, and make them available.
I think everyone would appreciate that. Did you do your side lights also?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts