Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I'm new to the forum and fz's I swapped out my blinkers, headlight and running lights to led and thought I would share some pictures.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
Looks good Pete, cant wait to get mine, currently held up at customs. I ordered the phillips leds and phillips blue vision H4 moto vision for the main. Will post before and after when I get to fit them.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Any difference between the stock headlight and the led? what about the space to install the bulb ?
The lighting is great low beam is twice as long and twice as wide with no holes in the pattern, my stock headlight was terrible. I live in a wooded area with little to no street lights about three weeks ago a guy on a motorcycle hit a black bear so more light was high on the list. The bulb fits in quite nice no modification to the boot need although it is a little bit of a pain to get the clip behind the light with the boot on. I'll try to add some night shots.

·
Registered
67 Posts
The lighting is great low beam is twice as long and twice as wide with no holes in the pattern, my stock headlight was terrible. I live in a wooded area with little to no street lights about three weeks ago a guy on a motorcycle hit a black bear so more light was high on the list. The bulb fits in quite nice no modification to the boot need although it is a little bit of a pain to get the clip behind the light with the boot on. I'll try to add some night shots.

Is the Cyclops Adventure h4 3800 lumens (58,99$) that you bought ??? Black Bear on the street??? add to your list a gun... just in case....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
7 Participants
s fortuna
Yamaha FZ-09 Forum
We’re the largest Yamaha forum for owners and enthusiasts of the FZ-09 and MT-09. The site has thousands of topics covering performance and reliability, photos, videos and more!
Full Forum Listing