Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Las Vegas Riders Check In

Good Morning,

I picked up a 2015 FZ-09 this weekend. Checking to see if there are any other FZ-09 owners here in Las Vegas/Henderson area.

·
Super Moderator
5,752 Posts
I'm in E. TN, but wanted to welcome you to the forum and tell you congrats on the new bike.

Reactions: cyberrang

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Welcome to the club. Lived in Vegas for a few years but now in N. Calif. Dig your avatar btw

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
I visited Vegas a few years ago and had a great time.:D

Welcome to the forum. I know you're going to Love your FZ...

Congratulations!

PS Check out the Members Map at the top of the main page. Add yourself too.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Welcome FZ09R! Henderson NV in da house! Congrats on the bike. Maybe I will catch you at the Overlook or the loop one weekend.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome! Lateralus let me know.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Welcome local! Their are a few of us on here. Getting to the point that we should put together a ride. What places do you like to frequent?

Edit: Okay, maybe that's a bit stalkery. What I meant was what routes do you like to take on two wheels? I'm trying to find some new ones to add to my usuals.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I live by Lake Mead, so that's what I ride most of the time. Red Rock sucks on the weekends unless you get there when they open in the morning. I'm headed up Mt. Charleston this weekend.

This past weekend we were camping in Utah by Cedar Breaks but didn't bring the FZ. The roads up there look like great for a ride.

·
Registered
4,631 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on the new ride. How about some pictures to share. Enjoy you FZ!

·
Registered
42 Posts
I don't get much time to ride here with my work schedules, and also don't do much exploring unless I've got another rider with me. I should have checked here sooner. I move to Texas at the end of the month so it's nearly time to drain the tank so it can be shipped there.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I usually only ride red rock loop on weekdays, lake shore road is fun, but stupidly designed, and so dangerous. North shore road is a blast!
Nipton road into mojave national preserve is great, but only in fall-spring. it's too hot now.

Not much fun here in summer, unless you go out at midnight. If you see a FZ hooliganing at or around midnight, and it's orange, you done seen me.
Took my FZ up to Utah and South Dakota this month, so many fine roads!!!!!

anyway, East Vegas, right on the border of hendertucky.

yeah, I'm native.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I live in Henderson and ride a Buell XB9SX. I don't own an FZ-09 yet but have been looking into getting one.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hey guys vegas local here picked one up 3 days ago and wanted to put together a ride possibly.

Reactions: Lateralus

·
Registered
852 Posts
^^^Welcome neighbor. Glad to have another 09 owner that is a local. Meet up or ride would be good. When the weather gets better of course.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
^^^ Agreed, hopefully not too long from now.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The weather is getting nice, we should do a meet up soon.

·
Registered
852 Posts
^^^Agreed! Can't wait! Hopefully you guys choose a weekend that I don't have my boy.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts