Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. The group I ride with is having a covered bridge ride this Saturday. We are meeting in Lititz, which is about seven miles from Lancaster. We are meeting up at 8:30, kickstands up around 9:15, and we should be done around 4. The ride will be about 80 miles and we will be stopping for lunch and visiting about ten bridges. If you guys are interested, I can send you the details and let the organizer know if you are coming. We are expecting about 40 bikes so far. PM me for details.

-JEN

·
Registered
957 Posts
On just about every forum I've been on there's always a huge community from Harrisburg to Philly (inc. Lancaster) but nothing over on this side of the state in Pittsburgh. =(

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I loved riding through Lancaster a few weeks back- beautiful sweeping roads, great scenery and the breakfast at the farmer's market is great too!
Will definitely be going back soon. 40 sounds a like a big number already! Have fun!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Would love to participate in this ride....but we will be in Ocean City this weekend.
Have a great ride!

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We are in NY during the week and PA on the weekends/vacations. I love riding in PA. You can easily find quiet roads. Having lived in NY all of my life, not far from NYC, I have always wanted to ride, but knew too many people who went down doing it, and saw a bunch of accidents happen in front of me. Now that we have the house in PA, I decided to get the license last summer and have been having a load of fun.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts