Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
I like the looks of it keep us posted on comfort on long rides be eager to here.Is this the kind where you send your seat to them ?

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I like the looks of it keep us posted on comfort on long rides be eager to here.Is this the kind where you send your seat to them ?
I think it will be just like the seat he for my Ninja 1000. All day comfort.

Yes you send in your stock seat and he redoes it. So when it comes back it fits perfectly unlike some of the after market seats.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Nice looking seat. Good balance of cushion with original lines.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
what material is that you went with? just sent him an email, best looking seat i've ran across
I went with the vinyl. No upkeep required unlike leather.

This is my 2nd Laam seat. He did the seat on my Ninja 1000 last year. Same fantastic results.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
what material is that you went with? just sent him an email, best looking seat i've ran across

This is my 2nd Laam seat. He did the seat on my Ninja 1000 last year. Same fantastic results.

·
Registered
584 Posts

is the leather more expensive? upkeep?

·
Registered
137 Posts

Does the seat height change?

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Seat height stays about the same.

If you want to change things he will tweak it for you.

I asked Seth to add foam to the rear portion so it would be a little taller and would give my butt a bit more of a lip to bump up against. So he doubled the thickness on the rear of the seat.

The result was exactly what I was looking for. It turned out great. Could not be happier.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Depends how busy he is.

Both times I got mine back in one week.

Definately worth the price of admission.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts