Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for something easy to remove and wear under my work pants, any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Bohn Armor

I've been wearing Bohn under armor pants for a while now under a pair of Draggin Jeans and I like them. Not sure if this is any help but I would recommend the set up.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I slipped these Hard Cap Gel Knee Pads into the knee pockets of Olympia mesh pants. Between their gel, foam and semi-rigid construction they should provide good protection under loose pants. IMO Easy on and off, too.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
I use Knox Cross Knees, which are being discontinued. Already gone down in them once and they're beautiful in function. When it does come time to replace them I'm sticking with Knox, just going to see what their current offering is that's comparable.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Something like the MX knee guards with straps only behind the shin works best for regular pants- to put on or take off. Like these: http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/fly-racing-kneeshin-guards-

I used to wear them all the time but then I graduated to kevlar-armored jeans for the city and overpants- both with CE armor in the knees. However, I think the greater coverage of the MX guards protect the shins better than just knee armor.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Do you think Bohn Armour would be ok to wear under formal pants at work for 8 hours without being uncomfortable or sweating. Thanks.

·
Registered
730 Posts
I'm with motorock. Mountain bike armor works pretty darn well, in my experience.....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Total Comfort Knee Pads

Looking for something easy to remove and wear under my work pants, any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Check out Total Comfort knee pads: Knee Pads with Memory Foam: Total Comfort Medical

They have a pretty sleek design that can fit under pants. They are also made out of advanced memory foam so they should be pretty comfortable.

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Joe Rocket Phoenix 3.0 Pants over your dress pants. Place for knee cups built in.
+1 I have a couple pairs of Joe Rocket Over Pants, one beat up set for the DR and a new set for the 09. If you get the right ones they have good ventilation and offer good protection. They come complete with height adjustable C.E. rated knee protectors. The grey section rips open or completely out for ventilation.

Something like these at Revzilla: Joe Rocket Alter Ego 2.0 Pants - RevZilla

jr-op.JPG

Reactions: DNFDOUG
1 - 13 of 13 Posts