Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I missed the SoCal group ride due to some technical issues earlier this year. Wish I coulda made it. I did get out to Palomar a few weeks ago, I finally edited the video. Check it out! I edited together a bunch of different views. Let me know what you guys think. All the views were with the new GoPro mount that I am developing. It lets you get some sweet angles.

See you out there!

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Looks like fun.

·
Registered
877 Posts
A good performance indicator was the Army green Kaw that I saw in the rear.

If it's who I think it is, he's no slouch.

I see that bike just about every Sunday the weather is decent.

I followed him and some other guys on my FZ 09 and they moved well.

I have video from May 10th.

They turned around at the wide spot below the Big Lookout, and I went past to the top.

Good news is I finally figured out how to trim videos pre You Tube.

Now have to figure out how I got low resolution and get it back at full size res .

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
A knee dragger I am not, but would love to give it a try....one someone's bike other than my own. :joyous: with their gear.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BKK, thats cool that you saw them in concert! I love the Freestylers, such good style.

Mr. Dolan, that is my friend on the green bike, its an R1 tho. Yes, he is very fast. He and I race together at Chuckwalla. Its not easy to keep up with him on the FZ, when I have S20's and he is on slicks tho.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Blackclu, very nice editing and the song is perfect for the video. Really enjoyed it. My 5 year old was dancing to the music. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts