Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
WOW that's cheap! I run the Q3's and love them, never had the Q2's.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looking for some comments on the Q2s from people who have ridden on them

·
Registered
987 Posts
What a deal, I might have to order a set.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Last Frontier Bummer!

Found this on reddit. Anyone have any experience with these tires? I am thinking of picking these up just because they're such a good deal
Dunlop Sportmax Q2 Tire Combo | MotoSport
Thanks for the headsup on the tire deal. Just called them and they can't ship street tires to Alaska. Dirt bike tires no problem, but not street tires. One of the joys of living in the last frontier. On the other hand bike tires last longer here, since the road is iced up 6 months out of the year LOL!

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
The Q3s are great track tires for my skills and riding ability. Q2S will get the job done for now... I set in the mailbox. Thanks for the tip! That's a killer deal, got a set for less then what a rear tire cost. LOL

·
Premium Member
2,805 Posts
Not my first choice for tires but HELLO, at that price I can be a little tire whore!
Thanks for the "headsup".

·
Premium Member
2,805 Posts
Looking for some comments on the Q2s from people who have ridden on them
The Q2s were the hot thing last year. I had a set on my VFR and they were fine. The Q3s are better but at that price point for an FZ-09 the difference in value just isn't there.
We all appreciate that you found the deal now order a set for yourself, you can't go wrong.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Picked up 2-sets.. they'll fit either of my bikes, both of which I plan on tracking regularly this year. I'd buy more, but theres only so much room in the garage.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Not showing rear tires in stock anymore. You guys got some sweet deals!

·
Registered
987 Posts
I ordered a set yesterday too, they'll be here tomorrow :)

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
crap. i missed it. DOH!

Reactions: Brvt1000
1 - 18 of 18 Posts