Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Wish I knew where to get one of those seats.

I'm guessing it's a European maker.

The Akrapovic exhaust looks so much better than stock.

Suspension is high dollah!

·
Registered
235 Posts
It is nice.. Unfortunately been posted already.. It's ohlins' bike if I remember correctly

·
Registered
39 Posts
All it needs are Brembo calipers, clip ons, and fairings to be a FZ09R

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
i'd be all over that seat if we can find out who's selling it

Reactions: fz9

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Looks like that seat cost 380 euros, wuff. I'd do without the embroidery for less cash :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
kick-ass custom seat

Looks like that seat cost 380 euros, wuff. I'd do without the embroidery for less cash :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

hey mate
ive looked Hi and low for that seat to buy can you post the link of the website that you found it on?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Yeah I'm completely going to rip off his reservoir mount bracket idea with that tube clamp.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm pretty sure that the seat is "top sellerie" and can be found just about everywhere, eBay and Amazon list them

·
Registered
601 Posts
I'm pretty sure that the seat is "top sellerie" and can be found just about everywhere, eBay and Amazon list them
Negative. The seat on that custom bike was made by an individual French craftsman, Phillipe Lumello.

I eventually found a custom maker in Tennessee to do mine for $295. I wanted a similar design but with a unique twist, including black on black embroidery for the FZ09.

(BTW, I smoothed out the backstop wrinkles with my finger; it had just come straight out of the shipping box)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Negative. The seat on that custom bike was made by an individual French craftsman, Phillipe Lumello.

I eventually found a custom maker in Tennessee to do mine for $295. I wanted a similar design but with a unique twist, including black on black embroidery for the FZ09.

(BTW, I smoothed out the backstop wrinkles with my finger; it had just come straight out of the shipping box)

Thanks heaps for the reply
Were you able to get into contact with Phillipe Lumello, if so can you send me the link or email?If you don have that can I please have your Tennessee contact?

·
Registered
601 Posts
People tried to tell me that the custom seat was a Top Sellerie. But the custom seat has many details that set it apart from those and make it unique. I did quite a bit of research to find the maker of the French seat. Here he is:

Philippe Lumello
18 B Cours St Georges
24000 Périgueux
France
Phone Number : +33 5 53 07 24 78

I did call him and left a message but decided, since I don't speak French, that it would be somewhat easier to find someone in the states. The one I had made has the same general shape, but I made some different choices for both practical and aesthetic reasons. Here's the Tennessee maker:

Eddie Copeland
[email protected]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts