Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I have been around for a bit, but could not post new threads.
I picked up my graphite last week and have put 250 miles or so on it. Installing my frame sliders today (hoping that the case savers are the new ones) and have a Stoltec shock and springs ordered. I'll probably reflash and maybe upgrade the shock and springs again after the riding season is over.

I moved back here from SoCal and sold my R1. I had an R6 and a CBR600 before that. This one is an animal of a different sort, and I love it.

Rubber side down and happy riding
Jason

·
Registered
34 Posts
Good to hear a fellow Kentuckian here and a fz09 rider. How much do you like the bike so far, I love mine?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There's another one too. Where are you at? And so far, I love it. It is a lot differnet than other things I have ridden. First oil change should be this weekend.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I live in the Lexington area and I just had my first service last weekend, I went a little over my miles. Had it done around 900 miles on it.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
get your bike at lexington motor sports?
I got mine there, went to the gorge, then rode home to Louisville.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I bought mine in Richmond, KY @ I75 Yamaha. The Gorge is a nice place to go ridding.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I went climbing :) but it was nice. We will have to go for a ride sometime. Let me know if you are ever in the area.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts