Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
If I didn't know any better, I'd say he was checking out one of the women on the corner instead of keeping his eyes on the road. Like they say, "If it has tits or tires, it's going to cause you trouble" lol

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
I feel like this could be my demise some day. Cute girls walkin' around are my kryptonite... 😜

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Call me callous, but I'm not sorry for him. I've seen too much incompetent crap like that.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I had a buddy when we were younger wrecked to bikes looking a girls! 1st one he rear ended a truck and his head went through the rear sliding glass window and second time I looked up and he wasnt behind me any longer so I turned around and rode back that way and there he was bike down in a ditch.... I quit riding with that boy ;) Just not worth taking your eyes off the road for that.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Well, sure... But how many accidents aren't totally preventable? 💁🏻‍♂️

·
Registered
17 Posts
I should have been more accurate in my statement.
This accident occurred because of a rider not paying attention to the road.
You cant prevent other peoples mistakes but jeepers you have to keep your own eyes open and not rear end a car.
Im 60, not being a talking head here, I did something similar when I was 16,(1976) Canam 250tnt into a bus.
She was very good looking , and not worth the ensuing crash and humility . I never made that mistake again.
Keep your eyes on the road!LOL

·
Registered
149 Posts
If he got the girl and they lived happily ever after, I guess it's OK.
Otherwise, pretty lame. Hopefully not literally. But the girls had to be impressed!

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Well, sure... But how many accidents aren't totally preventable? 💁🏻‍♂️
Exactly, I've seen a lot of accidents up close and many more on vids, there is nearly always fault on both sides, even if it's not reacting in time by the 'innocent' party. The one's that make me really laugh is some squid rev bombing like a dork as he rides into the side of a car.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts