Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi boys,
My Mt 09 is a bit worse for wear, and so am I. No idea what happened, I dont even remember getting on the bike, I just woke up in st Vincent's hospital.
Although, I realised I was going to miss an appointment, so I called him and said I'd broken my wrist. I don't remember that, or calling my brother to get him to call my wife.
Anyway, lying in hospital, typing on an iPad, after haver my shattered radius and ulna plated a few hous ago.
Haven't seen the bike yet, but my wife has- forks seem a little close to the radiator.
Stay safe out there.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Bummer Keef, best on a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Heal well and quickly! Sorry to read this but happy you are able to write about it.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Not good, chief.
Glad you're alive.
Get well!!!

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Sad to hear. Best of luck on a speedy recovery!

Ask wifey to bring you the iPad charger -- you'll need it.:)

Feel better!

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Wow! Best of luck sir keef. Hope you can get out of the hospital for xmas.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Best wishes to speedy release from the hospital. Hope the injuries will heal quickly.

No idea what happen at this point? You didn't try to do like Jax in the series final did you? :D

Little humor to make you smile, I hope...

·
Super Moderator
4,345 Posts
Sometimes it's best to not have any memory of the scary bits. Hope your head is OK and good luck with the ortho recovery.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Sorry to hear, where you located.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Try to relax and heal keef. Bikes and bones can be fixed. Glad you're able to let us know.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
All is well as long as you are alive and can type on this forum.
Speedy recovery mate!

·
Registered
472 Posts
Now's your chance to pinch the hot nurse in the arss, and use the "I don't remember" excuse. I don't know about hospital food in Australia, but in South Carolina it's not easy to identify. Hope the Doc. gives drugs to relieve the pain. Wishing you a quick bounce back, from 10,000 miles away

1 - 20 of 95 Posts