·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Does it cost that much, or is the matrix telling you it does? hmmmmmm

Facial expression Photo caption Forehead Chin Facial hair

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Unfortunately, the Harley-type engine leave no place to put your feet except for forward controls. Confederate Motorcycles has the same issue.

·
Registered
233 Posts
That bike looks awesome, but that price point is absolutely ridiculous. I could buy 3 R1s and mod the crap out of them for that... If it was under 15k it would be worth considering.

This is a bike for people that have too much money to know what to with and like Keanu Reeves..

·
Registered
218 Posts
The bikes look so awesome in person. Saw the red one and orange one in Austin during MotoGP. I wouldn't spend $80,000 on it, but it's still pretty neat.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Definitely a good looking bike, but yea that price seems a bit out of reach for most folks (myself included).

·
Registered
426 Posts
so its got lightweight everything, and carbon fiber wheels, but still comes in at 538 pounds? for 80K?

is it bad I still kinda want one? haha

Reactions: ridetofish

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
I came across this one a while back, and kind of liked it.

The Yamaha MT-OS Concept bike.

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Motor vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Automotive exhaust Motor vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Car

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Car

Even if I won the Lottery, I wouldn't spend no $60,000.00+ on a bike.

On multiple bikes, that's a different story, lol.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Exactly what I thought when i read the title to this thread. Another over priced bike. I hate being right sometimes.

·
Registered
558 Posts
I'd rather buy that than a stupid OC Chopper which cost as much if not more, at least this would be fun to ride and you wouldn't look like a total poser. If I could afford it I'd buy one.

·
Super Moderator
4,452 Posts
Well, if I won the lottery...I would buy 10 FZ09's and give them to less fortunate friends that ride Versys's, VStrom's, CB1100's, Bandit's and the like.

Keanu is a real deal fan and rider. And much more interesting as a person, than as an actor.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Unfortunately, the Harley-type engine leave no place to put your feet except for forward controls. Confederate Motorcycles has the same issue.
The exhaust is what will interfere .... not the engine itself ..and there are a few models with mid controls on the site. ....but 78K for a souped up Sportster??..no thanks

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
The exhaust is what will interfere .... not the engine itself ..and there are a few models with mid controls on the site. ....but 78K for a souped up Sportster??..no thanks
On the left side it's the primary cover. The folks on the Confederate forum aren't shy about spending money on their bikes but they haven't found a solution to having other than forward pegs/conrols in over 15 years. Some have put controls on outward of the narrow part of the primary but they made the bike so wide they couldn't lean it over without scraping the pegs.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
For that kind of money I would rather buy the CNC machines and other specialty equipment to fab custom parts and build my own badass custom bike.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
On the left side it's the primary cover. The folks on the Confederate forum aren't shy about spending money on their bikes but they haven't found a solution to having other than forward pegs/conrols in over 15 years. Some have put controls on outward of the narrow part of the primary but they made the bike so wide they couldn't lean it over without scraping the pegs.
I'm not sure about the confederate bikes, but there are bikes with mids in that gallery.

this is one example

http://static1.squarespace.com/stat...2e4b0ee3b50a09108/1432416864253/?format=1500w

1 - 20 of 31 Posts