Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drove 40 miles out of my way to deal with a fellow veteran. I arrived at the shop, and was greeted by an FZ07.........a quick 15 minute ride on the bike was fun. When I got back I was told to try this........and the this was a red FZ09.......I swung a leg of the bike, checked to make sure I was in "A" mode and pulled out on the test drive..........45 minutes later, with a now lowered core body temperture.....and the biggest, silliest grin on my face I pulled back into the dealer and made a simple statement........."Where Do I Sign!".........I haven't had that much fun since the first time I jumped out of an airplane. That bike spoke to my soul and told me just how much I had been missing. So now I have to wait for my baby to get here......Come on March 9!!!!!

Geno

·
Registered
20 Posts
Congrats man! I didn't even get to drive mine before I bought it! (Damn MN winters) I have a feeling my reaction will be very similar to yours when i take it out this spring. I get all winter to mod it though!

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Nice. What color are you getting? Out of the 2015's I like the matte silver and the yellow best.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Nice. What color are you getting? Out of the 2015's I like the Yellow and the Matte Silver best.
Ditto.

BTW, I prioritized that for you....hope you don't mind....:)

·
Registered
4,616 Posts
Welcome, congratulations and good color choice. Same as my 2015. I did a five minute test ride with a surprise monster wheelie in first followed by a subdued controlled one in second (in Std mode). I then brought it back to the dealer and pulled out my checkbook. Since I was alone with my truck, he trailered it over to my house where we both drank a beer over my new investment.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
208 Posts
I made the same mistake, rode one for 5 minutes and bought one a week later.
I hadn't even ridden one before I bought mine. I just knew I would like it after sitting on them and researching for a year. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts