Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, its been 5 days, and i have my FZ back once again...
Long story short...

Last Saturday, i had a ticking sound coming out of the engine, which which was coming from the bottom right side, i ended up bringing it to the dealer on sunday for them to look at it and see what they can do since its under warranty, instead of me doing it myself ,thanks to all your help everyone, especially that long long thread , it was the CCT screw, it just had to be adjusted,

this got done Tuesday, i picked it up and dropped it off to a full service tuning shop to get it dyno tuned custom map , and oh boy is my FZ running smoother than ever:) now hehehehe

Text Pattern Design Pattern Font

·
Registered
225 Posts
Well, its been 5 days, and i have my FZ back once again...
Long story short...

Last Saturday, i had a ticking sound coming out of the engine, which which was coming from the bottom right side, i ended up bringing it to the dealer on sunday for them to look at it and see what they can do since its under warranty, instead of me doing it myself ,thanks to all your help everyone, especially that long long thread , it was the CCT screw, it just had to be adjusted,

this got done Tuesday, i picked it up and dropped it off to a full service tuning shop to get it dyno tuned custom map , and oh boy is my FZ running smoother than ever:) now hehehehe

View attachment 9489
I wish a place like this existed ANYWHERE near Austin, Texas.

I called AF1, and the dude sounded annoyed and said they won't be touching the FZ-09.

Ugh.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts